Terms Of Service
TL;DR, Don't Be A Dick
Effective date: November 27, 2018
Welcome to the Driver Group Game, owned and operated by OneBadWheel, LLC.
OneBadWheel, LLC offers the Driver Group Game service to you subject to these Driver Group Game Terms of Service, the Driver Group Game 'How to Play' ("Rules and Instructions"), and any other rules or guidelines that may be published on a periodic basis (collectively, the "Agreement").
For clarity, Driver Group Game is a "Service" as defined in these Terms of Service.
By participating in the Driver Group Game I assume you accept these Terms of Service in full. Do not continue to use the Driver Group Game website if you do not accept all the Terms of Service stated on this page.
"The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our", "Us" and "My", refers to my company, OneBadWheel, LLC.
Sign Up Requirement
To participate in the Driver Group Game, you must complete the Register form on the website.
If you played in the 2022 Driver Group Game season, you can use the 'Forgot your password' link below the login form and reset a new password on this website and access your 2022 Driver Group Game data.
Accuracy of Information
All statistics and other information provided through the Driver Group Game are UNOFFICIAL. Driver Group Game and its components are offered for informational and/or entertainment purposes only.
While OneBadWheel, LLC and the third parties used to provide the Service (the "Third Party Providers") use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, neither OneBadWheel, LLC nor its Third Party Providers warrant or make any representations of any kind with respect to the information provided to you through the Service. OneBadWheel, LLC and its Third Party Providers shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the Service, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
Entertainment Purposes Only
Driver Group Game is for entertainment purposes only and may not be used in connection with gambling or wagering. Your league may include an entry fee to play. Any agreement regarding entry fees are solely between each player and the league Commissioner. One Bad Wheel, LLC will not be held responsible for these agreements or resulting exchange of money.
Unless otherwise stated, OneBadWheel, LLC and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the Driver Group Game. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from my website for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these Terms of Service.
You must not:
- Republish material from my website.
- Sell, rent or sublicense material from my website
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from my website
Redistribute content from my website (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. OneBadWheel, LLC does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of OneBadWheel, LLC, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws OneBadWheel, LLC shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- OneBadWheel, LLC reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms of Service.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on my website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to OneBadWheel, LLC a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, I exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude my or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude my or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of my or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of my or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, I will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Reservation of Rights
OneBadWheel, LLC expressly reserves the right to immediately modify, suspend or terminate your account and refuse current or future use of any OneBadWheel, LLC service, including the Driver Group Game service, if OneBadWheel, LLC: (a) in its sole discretion, believes you have violated or tried to violate the rights of others; (b) becomes aware of information indicating a safety concern for you, other Driver Group Game users, or the public, or (c) in its sole discretion, believes that you have acted inconsistently with the spirit or letter of the Terms of Service or the Rules and Instructions. Driver Group Game and its related benefits are offered at the discretion of OneBadWheel, LLC, and OneBadWheel, LLC has the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, Driver Group Game, whether in whole or in part for any reason, with or without notice to you. You agree that OneBadWheel, LLC will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modifications or discontinuance of the Service.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless OneBadWheel, LLC, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, or other partners, and employees, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of, or participation in, Driver Group Game, your connection to the Service, your violation of the Terms of Service, the Rules and Instructions, or of any rights of another person or entity.
Invalidity of Specific Terms
If any provision of these Terms of Service or any document incorporated by reference is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of such documents remain in full force and effect.
Location of Lawsuit
The Driver Group Game Terms of Service, which apply to your use of the Driver Group Game, provide that both you and OneBadWheel, LLC agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Tarrant, Texas, USA. The Driver Group Game Terms of Service and the relationship between you and OneBadWheel, LLC will be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
What to do it you Witness a Violation
If you witness any user activity in the Driver Group Game that violates the Terms of Service or the Driver Group Game Rules and Instructions then in effect, please notify me of such activity by using my Contact page. OneBadWheel, LLC cannot guarantee that any action will be taken as a result of your contact, but we appreciate your help in making the service a fun place for everyone.
Thanks for participating in the Driver Group Game!
If you have any questions about any of my Terms of Service, please contact me.